Art for Life Trust provides art tuition for people of all ages with a broad range of special needs since 28th day of November 2014.
The Trust teaches art to people with physical or mental disabilities to assist in their treatment or rehabilitation. It also gives students and tutors opportunities to display their creations and obtain feedback.
• increased student confidence and pride in their work
• confident communication of ideas, thoughts and feelings
• improved interactions carer to student and wider family
• students becoming stronger in their expressions;
• increased student fulfilment becoming more empowered and critical thinkers
• involvement in the community and improvement in general health and well-being